Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What is love?











Someone asked me today…

What is love?... and I am so grateful that I knew just what to say…

Love IS… Love just IS...

It’s Unconditional
It’s Selfless
It can b Blind

It’s Uncontrollable
It’s Relentless
It is beyond Kind

Love is:

Full of hope
Full of desire
Full of emotion
Stronger than the wildest fire

Love is:

Not thinking about yourself
But about the other
Not wanting for yourself
But for each other

Love is:

Making sacrifices
Without hesitation
Simply loving
With NO limitation

I knew I was in love when
I didn’t care if I was wrong
When I didn’t feel like
I needed or wanted to be strong
When I actually wanted to belong.

When I didn’t care if I had to cook
When I said words that I wouldn’t be caught dead saying
When I didn’t care how long it took
When I didn’t even have the urge too keep on playin

Love is…

Being scolded
Yet still have a smile
because you know that they just really care
which makes it all worth while

Love is…

A feeling that is terrifying
A feeling that conquers every inch of you
A feeling that can make you
A feeling that can be the end of you

Love is…

Worth it all…
Taking risks….giving in….
admitting you are wrong
making things work…
No matter how big or small

If you ever find your true love
Someone who u love and can love you in return like this
I pray you cherish it, for you have no idea how truly blessed you are,
To have been granted such craaazzeee bliss

Don’t let anything get in your way
Try your best to protect it
For God has given you the gift of true tenderness
And just the way he sent it, he can definitely take it

To all the lovers out there
Be true to your feelings
If this doesn’t describe you then carry on
But if it does
Make it work till the day you are gone

For true love is forever
no mater who
no matter what
no matter why
no matter how
Just matters that you are together FOREVER
and what is even better... right now!

No comments: