Sunday, November 2, 2008

WORDS...












I have a way with words,

and I use them all of the time.

Sometimes they are in spoken form,
or typed and written in rhyme.
They usually come together to express the way i feel,
to find a hidden meaning, allowing emotions to be revealed.

Sometimes they are taken personally,

as some poems are meant to be.
Did he really mean this when he sent this poem to me?...
Sometimes what I have written is presented in this way,
and I never mean to hurt someone from these words i say.

Enjoy them for their meaning, let them relax you in kind.
Please don't let these words cause hurt in your mind.
Maybe I am getting better in my writing ways...

But please don't let my silly words,
make for tear filled days...
If they should bother you, please just talk with me;
then we can clear the air,

and set those feelings free...

I have a way with words and one thing I know is true
:
They would not mean a single thing if it were not for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......