Thursday, March 25, 2010

Simply a lively story that cheer me up~

This is simply a lively story about a mother and a son... recommended by my soulmate - Lena.

Hope you all will like it...

This is something I am jotting down because it is one of those things we must keep in our memory. Sometimes, I read through my old posts to remember the past.

So, today, I sternly ordered my boy to take a nap. He usually doesn’t take naps but we had to wake up extraordinary early because I had to drop my #3 son and him at various locations.

He went to sleep about 5 pm. Around 7 pm, hubby phoned that he will reach the airport and planning to take a taxi. Since it has been a while I drove up to Bayan Lepas, I decided it will be good to take my boy to visit the shops at the airport. You know lah, kids love those candy stores.

So, I woke my boy around 7.30 pm. Told him we are going to the airport to buy sweets and chocolates and watch planes arriving. He woke up without a fuss, took a bath and changed into the clothes I laid down on the bed.

He asked me, “Today, we have class you know?”

So, I told him. Yah….

He repeated, “We have class you know? You think no classes meh?”

Puzzled, I told him, “What class, no class lah. Mommy is supposed to go for mass but no one at home so I didn’t go. Jeff ko-ko class finished, he has gone out again.”

He insisted. “We will be late for class you know? It is 8 already. Class starts at 7.30″

He kept on using the word class. If he said school, this blur mommy probably would get his meaning.

Then, as we were driving out, he asked me, “What are these people doing outside?” As usual, in the evenings, the roads from my houses are packed with cars coming for dinner, burger, hawkers etc.

I didn’t get what he mean and asked him to repeat a few times.

He got pissed, “WHERE ARE ALL THE CARS GOING?”

I replied, “HOW I KNOW LAH? Maybe some want to go shopping, some want to go eating, some want to go to airport like us….”

We drove on. Passing Metrojaya, he said, “Wow, they open so early today…”

Then, only it hit upon me. My child who slept for 2 hours thought it is the morning. It was soooooo funny. But I cannot laugh because he is very sensitive. I must laugh in the right way and not in the ‘you are so silly’ way or else he will feel hurt and said something like, “Horrr…you say I dumb lah…” With this kid, you cannot even utter any negative words. He will put words into your mouth. Even when you didn’t say it, he will know you are implying it.

It took me a while to explain to him that he only slept for 2 hours and it is night time. He has to sleep again at 10 (sometimes 11 pm). It took him a while to figure out. Sigh…so cute. One time-messed kid and one blur mom.


Tell me! you experienced that as well.....

I DO!

:p

No comments: